samedi 19 janvier 2013

The snow is still pretty crazy here! Layering is key when it snows, and sometimes you just gotta whip out those wellies!












Tartan Red Check Scarf, You Wear Fashion (£20)
Black Waffle Knit Oversized Jumper, Ebay - £7.95
Black Jersey Maxi Skirt, Ebay - £3.99
Ladies Black Hunter Wellies, c/o Outdoorkit
Furry Hat, H&M £7.99 (Similar here)
Alexander Wang Kirsten Tote Lookalike Bag, Ebay - £37.99


I was lucky enough to be gifted these gorgeous hunters from outdoorkit.co.uk I had a pair of cheap carboot wellies for 50p for the longest time, and whilst travelling on my road to the bus stop to get to work when I worked full time (So glad I don't have to do this anymore!) I used to struggle with slipping and sliding. Getting a decent pair of wellies is pretty essential! Hunter are probably the most loved, by celebrities and festival goers alike. They are a pretty good investment for winter and then the transition into summer if you go to any festivals.

I'm wearing a black jumper and a maxi skirt both from ebay - which are just perfect for warmness and the jumper calso comes in about a million other colours and I ordered 3 others - oops!
I'm also wearing a red tartan scarf. You know - the one that every girl and their mums own! Mine isn't the much loved H&M one though, it's vintage dahhhling! I picked this up for youwearfashion and have decided to pop it in the store HERE. It's currently at a buy it now of £20 but I'll accept any good offer for it! The only reason its at £20 is that it wasn't particularly cheap in the first place and they're quite hard to come by now I think. I don't know!

Hope you are all well and wrapping up warm!
Big thanks to James, who has been taking pictures of me in the snow even though it's bloody freezing. What a star <3


Facebook | Twitter | Lookbook | Pinterest | Tumblr | Instagram | Bloglovin |

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire